The most straightforward answer to this question is, the difference between regular cleaning and deep cleaning is the same as that between the visible and the invisible.
Deep cleaning is a whole new level of cleaning, which you cannot comprehend with naked eyes. By definition or commonly understood belief, regular cleaning is a regular schedule of cleaning that everyone follows. It includes dusting, mopping and at times washing of your premises.
However, that’s not enough, as we are sure no one goes under that rug or table to remove the grime and dust. We are also confident that most of us in the regular course of work would not stoop below the faucet or the toilet seat to clean it.
Your regular cleaning leaves you visibly happy, but the fact is even the most visually appealing cleaning places are really very dirty. Be it your home or workplace; deep cleaning is the only service that guarantees an immaculate space. In fact, deep cleaning does not only clean visually, but it also sanitises your home and office. Basically, with deep cleaning, what you get is a germ-free living space.
Still, to keep things in perspective, we would list down the differences between deep cleaning and regular cleaning in black and white.
Differences Between Regular Cleaning and Deep Cleaning
- Regular cleaning is done either by yourself or your regular maid service, whereas deep cleaning is a specialised cleaning process and is done by professional cleaners like us.
- Regular cleaning uses general cleaning tools like dusting clothes, domestic vacuum cleaner and mops along with commonly available household cleaning agents. In contrast, deep cleaning is done with special equipment and cleaning agents.
- Regular cleaning gives you a visually clean space but is not germ-free, whereas deep cleaning provides you with a thorough cleaning. Your area becomes completely germ-free after deep cleaning.
- Regular cleaning won’t take care of your curtains, under space of furniture, hard to reach places in the toilets, upholstery and other elements whereas deep cleaning does all that. With a deep cleaning service, you get a really spot-less space.
- Regular cleaning is something which is done every day, whereas you would only require deep cleaning at periodic intervals. Your professional deep cleaner will be more than willing to plan it out for you.
Benefits of Deep Cleaning
Deep cleaning is not a marketing gimmick made up by cleaning companies. It is a service which can provide you with really healthy work and home space.
Every house/office has places where it is impossible to reach out and clean on a regular basis. Over time, these pockets of hard to reach space accumulate lots of dirt and germs, that can potentially lead to many health issues. Hidden filth in our dwellings are potentially hazardous and need to be taken care of. The only way to do that is through deep cleaning.
Getting your place deep cleaned professionally once every three months will ensure that you live in a healthy environment. Cleaner spaces mean fewer sick-leaves and enhanced productivity. If you need to know more about deep cleaning, please request a call back. We will be more than glad to assist you with it.